Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1) The article has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2) The article submitted should be in the WORDS file as per the Journal Template (which includes payment instructions).
- 3) The article should be submitted together with the Pub Agreement and non-refundable Article Submission Charge @ USD50.00 per article.
- 4) Successful article to be published had attained an equivalent minimum Grammarly score of 90% for the English Language and Similarity Index (Plagiarism) of not more than 30%, based on Grammarly.
- 5) The Article Processing Charge (Publication Fees) is @ USD150 per article, for a successful article to be published.
Copyright NoticeeISSN: 2398-4279 © Year. The Authors. Published for AMER ABRA by e-International Publishing House, Ltd., UK. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/). Peer–review under responsibility of AMER (Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers), ABRA (Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians) and cE-Bs (Centre for Environment-Behaviour Studies), Faculty of Architecture, Planning & Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.